Founded in 1949 and strengthened thanks to its merger with TV France International in 2021, UniFrance is the organisation responsible for promoting French cinema and TV content worldwide.
Located in Paris, UniFrance employs around 50 staff members, as well as representatives based in the U.S., in China, and soon in Japan. The organisation currently brings together more than 1,000 French cinema and TV content professionals (producers, filmmaking talents, agents, sales companies, etc.) working together to promote French film and TV programmes among foreign audiences, industry executives and media.
UniFrance is supported by the French government, the CNC, the PROCIREP and by many public and private partners.
Selective support for the distribution of feature-length films abroad
In order to strengthen and renew distribution strategies in foreign markets for French cinematographic works, UniFrance, with the support of the CNC, has set up a financial support scheme for the distribution of French films abroad. (More info)
Support for talent travel abroad
UniFrance provides a consistent support for filmmakers to allow them to accompany and present their works abroad. (More info)
UniFrance collects key figures and trends on the performance of French films in foreign theaters. (More info)
- Daniela ELSTNER / Executive Director, email@example.com
- Gilles RENOUARD / Deputy Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adeline MONZIER / UniFrance Representative, USA, email@example.com
- Jean-Christophe BAUBIAT / Studies and Markets Manager, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betty BOUSQUET / Publicist , email@example.com