Chinese Film Exhibition is sponsored by Culture and Art Exchange Association Of North America, a registered non-profit organization based in Canada. We strive to develop new ways for exchanges between China and North American countries in filmmaking and other creative initiatives. Our connections and resources in arts and cultural industries in China allow us to build networks between these and other cultural organizations.
With the continuing trend toward globalization in creative industries, our mission is to advocate international communication and collaboration. Our goal is to foster open conversations between professionals with different backgrounds to inspire them to better understand each other, and possibly share modes of cultural expression from which meaningful interaction might occur.
We believe that creativity is the most robust power in the contemporary world, and we are dedicated to becoming a leading advocate of cultural exchanges.
- Directly connect distribution channels and foster relations between key characters.
- Facilitate co-production arrangement between Chinese and international film companies.
- Introduce foreign films to China and provide advice for filmmakers and distributors on Chinese market and regulations.
- Arrange in-country logistics and other productions support for in-China projects.
- Liaise with Chinese local authorities to ensure permits, approvals and regulatory issues.
- Foster budget efficiencies by outsourcing of post-production services; connecting filmmakers with state-of-the-art post-production services.
- Encourage collaboration on scriptwriting projects between China-based and North American-based writers.
- Provide information for filmmakers and press on festivals and other relevant cultural events in China.
- Lisa LIN, President
- Liu YOUNG, Event Manager
- Yue (Kelly) MA, Communication Consultant
- Jessica LIU, Communication Assistant
- Jiahao LIAO, Event Assistant