From the breakthrough director of Zero Motivation and the producers of Foxtrot comes Honeymood, a romantic comedy set over the course of one night in Jerusalem.
A bride and groom arrive at a lavish hotel suite after their wedding. Instead of relaxing and enjoying a romantic night together, they get into a fight that soon develops into a dazed, urban journey, confronting them with past loves, repressed doubts, and the lives they have left behind.
Honeymood begins when most romantic comedies end, right after the wedding, when all that is left for the newlyweds is to live happily ever after.
- Director: Talya Lavie
- Producers: Eitan Mansuri, Jonathan Doweck
- Cast: Ran Danker, Avigail Harari
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Runtime: 90 min
- Year of Production: 2020
- Countries of Production: Israel
- Languages: Hebrew (English Subtitles)
- International Sales Agent: WestEnd Films